March 25, 2021
6 PM - 8 PM
Register Here For The Free Virtual Session! 👇
Leadership...It Takes a Team
Join us for a free Virtual seminar with executive coach John Gronski. John will walk you through an exciting journey of self-awareness and leadership training focusing on an overview of decision-making, resilience, and character. This session is a primer for those moving from management to leadership positions in their organization. This session will be interactive and you will work as a team to learn these career-boosting lessons.
This event will be on March 25th starting at 6 PM virtually.
What you will learn from this seminar:
- Introduction to decision-making! Learn how:
- To make successful strategic decisions
- To balance and have flexibility
- To create an environment where your followers believe that demonstrating high levels of initiative is worth the risk of making an honest mistake.
- Gain an understanding of why leading with character is essential for leading effective organizations. Learn how:
- Individual core values and organizational values provide direction for those you lead
- Credibility is key to developing trust in an organization
- Effective leaders place the needs of their followers ahead of their own
- You will learn how to develop resiliency in yourself and those you lead. Learn why you need to:
- Inspire positive energy rather than draining energy from the team
- Exhibit all the elements of fitness to include mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual
- Show your vulnerability because it is the key to leading teams and organizations and is seldom discussed
👆 Be sure to register in the box above in order to get access to the valuable session!
Be sure to sign in here for CU credit. https://meetup.intellectualpoint.com/index.php/sign_up
(If you don't sign in you will NOT get a CU certificate)
John L. Gronski, Major General (U.S. Army Retired) is founder and CEO of Leader Grove LLC, a keynote speaker, leadership seminar facilitator, executive coach, author, and director of the leadership academy for student-athletes at Lebanon Valley College. John has earned a superb reputation as a leadership and peak performance expert, a motivational storyteller, and a much sought-after speaker and leadership seminar facilitator and trainer. His presentations feature inspirational stories and wisdom gained from his own leadership experience and the experience of others.
In the private sector, John worked for many years as a management consultant for over twelve years with a Philadelphia-based consulting firm where he led teams implementing large, complex projects for Fortune 500 companies across the United States in the telecommunications, health care, and utility industries.
John is the recipient of the Frank J. O’Hara Award in the Government Service Category, the highest award bestowed jointly by the University of Scranton and the Alumni Society. He is a recipient of the Boy Scouts of America Silver Beaver Award and James E. West Award. The Pennsylvania Veterans of Foreign Wars presented the prestigious Eagle Award to John in recognition for his combat service and his leadership of the 28th Infantry Division. John was awarded the Washington Crossing Foundation Award by the Washington Crossing Foundation for service and dedication to the ideals of our Founding Fathers.