Are you ready to Protect, Detect, and Respond to threats on a network?
Achieve your Certified Network Defender (CND) and join the blue team. The CND is excellent for anyone who wants to focus on the operations and processes involved in network defense, rather than the tech. Does testing a network for weaknesses, installing security programs, evaluating/monitoring networks, and other tasks similar to CND sound exciting? Then CND is perfect for you!
CND Spring Sale!
For April Only!
For $1,499 (discount $300) you will get:
- The complete CND Training with Intellectual Point
- Official EC-Council e-Courseware
- Study Materials
- Official EC-Council iLabs
- ECC Test Voucher (Normally $650)
Certified Network Defender
April 10, 11 & 17, 18
Saturday & Sunday
9 AM - 5 PM
Set Yourself Up For Success With This CND Spring Sale For $1,499 (a $300 discount)
The end goal of Certified Network Defender (CND v2) is to help Blue Teams defend and win the war against network breaches in a post-pandemic world. The program is the ideal cyber defense course for organizations and individuals for the following reasons:
- Based on Common Job Role frameworks recognized by organizations around the world.
- ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 accredited Certification Program.
- Mapped to the NICE 2.0 framework.
- Focuses on latest technologies including Cloud, IoT, Virtualization and Remote Worker Threats, Attack Surface Analysis, Threat Intelligence, Software Defined Networks (SDN), and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), as well as docker, Kubernetes, and container security.
- Covers the latest tools, techniques, and methodologies used by top cybersecurity experts around the world.
That’s why investing in the CND v2 training and certification is a wise move for employers looking to set up impregnable cyber defense practices.