Programs at Intellectual Point for Veterans!
We appreciate your service to our country and can't wait to help you with your next career. We have many different options depending on your background and experience. Please take a look at the different programs and let us know if you have any questions!
VET TEC Program
VET TEC is an acronym for Veteran Employment Through Technology Education Courses. This is a program offered under the direction of the Veterans Administration that will pay for Veterans to get training in technology jobs without consuming their GI Bill® benefits. This program is an alternative to the Post-9/11 GI Bill®, with a focus on getting Veterans into flexible, in-demand, high-paying careers like, e.g., information security and software coding. As per the Department of Veterans Affairs website, Intellectual Point is listed as a VET TEC Training Provider.
Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program (VRRAP)
The Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program (VRRAP) offers education and training for high-demand jobs to Veterans who are unemployed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Keep reading to find out if you’re eligible and how to apply.
Army Credentialing Assistance / Army COOL
The goal of the Credentialing Assistance Program is to help Army service members get certifications and licenses. That can enhance their skills or assist them as they transition into the civilian workforce. To be more specific, they would help these service members find:
- Credentials related to an Army Military Occupational Specialty (MOS)
- Credentials related to Civilian Occupations
- Credential requirements and potential gaps between Army training and civilian credentialing requirements
- Resources available to fill gaps between military training and civilian credentialing requirements
- $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses.
- Assists military spouses in pursuing licenses, certificates, certifications, or associate degrees necessary to gain employment in high-demand, high-growth portable career fields, and occupations.
The MyCAA Scholarship program is open to spouses of active-duty service members, National Guard, and reserve members under qualifying Title 10 orders in pay grades E-1 through E-5, W-1 through W-2and O-1 through O-2.